Fashion Fair Cosmetics is seeking Account Executives for its Northeast and Southeast regions. The Account Executive is responsible for driving sales and increasing revenue within targeted FFC accounts/retail outlets,
selling existing products, sponsoring and bringing to market new products, sales forecasting, implementation of pricing policy, managing direct customer sales relationships, supervision of Account Executives and other activities as necessary to support revenue growth within assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work together with Regional Manager to establish an annual sales plan for the account and region.
- Communicate Fashion Fair's sales and marketing programs to store management. Secure store management support to properly execute Fashion Fair's sales and marketing calendar.
- Motivate and develop Fashion Fair's Beauty advisors and in store team through coaching, sales education and the development of Fashion Fair's sales and marketing programs.
- Maintain a close business relationship with our retail partners to deliver our sales and shipment plan.
- Assist retailer in creatively sourcing, interviewing and hiring the best fit candidates for Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors.
- Communicate Beauty Advisors performance problems quickly by involving Human Resource and all the appropriate store management.
- Work with store management to achieve appropriate inventory levels, timely order flow and general business support to grow Fashion Fair's retail sales.
- Ensure consistent merchandising in all stores and that key items are presented in a compelling manner.
- Customize sells presentations for specific accounts as needed.
A Bachelors degree with at least three years of sales experience; experience in long sales cycles (six to 12 months) is required; knowledge of territorial management and experience in processing and costing promotional efforts and their ROI is required.
Open relations and great rapport, and constant interaction with clients and staff is expected. Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to think and perform creatively. PC skills are required with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must also be detailed oriented, have well developed communication skills, the ability to meet monthly deadlines and excellent organizational skills to handle multiple tasks concurrently. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Cosmetic industry preferred. Reliable transportation with insurance is required; access to a personal computer with internet access is necessary.
How to apply
Please send link of work and resume to email@example.com
BACK TO TOP ↑